Coastal Container Roll-Off Dumpster Rental Services
Coastal Container, Incorporated, is a professionally owned and operated roll-off container business serving Pensacola and surrounding Northwest Florida areas. Unlike our big-box competitors, we genuinely appreciate our customers business. Our pricing is always straight forward and 100% transparent without the additional fuel surcharges, delivery, environmental or recovery fees.
- Short term dumpster rental in the Pensacola Area
- Typical Delivery Within 24 Hours
- Convenient placement
- Immediate Price Quotes & Scheduling
- Residential or commercial dumpster service
- Rentals for up to one week or more
- Credit cards, checks or cash accepted
Residential and Commercial Dumpster Sizes
Roll Off Container sizes are measured in cubic yards (8, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 & 40 yard). Below is some information to help you choose the right size. Container sizes/dimensions are in feet and sizes may vary.
8 to 15 Yard Container
Common container dimensions for a 10 yard container are: 12 ft. long by 8 ft. wide by 4 ft. high.
- 8 yard container: 10 ft. x 8 ft. x 3 ft. (L x W x H)
- 10 yard container: 12 ft. x 8 ft. x 3.5 ft. (L x W x H)
- 15 yard container: 12 ft. x 8 ft. x 5 ft. (L x W x H)
These small containers may be appropriate for a small basement or garage cleanout; yard debris cleanup or a small kitchen & bath remodeling job; small roof tear off (less than 45 squares).
20 to 25 Yard Container
- 20 yard container: 22 ft. x 8 ft. x 4 ft. (L x W x H)
- 25 yard container: 18 ft. x 8 ft. x 6 ft. (L x W x H)
These medium containers may be the right container size for a large basement, attic, or garage cleanup; flooring and carpet removal for a large house; cleaning out a rental house; concrete driveway tear-out.
30 to 40 Yard Container
- 30 yard container: 22 ft. x 8 ft. x 6.5 ft. (L x W x H)
- 40 yard container: 22 ft. x 8 ft. x 7.5 ft. (L x W x H)
These large containers may be the right container size for a major home addition; construction of a new home; demolition of a garage or house; cleaning out a large rental house; or entire house window or siding replacement; commercial roof tear off; commercial cleanout; new construction or major addition; land clearing, structure demolition.
Example Commercial & Residential Uses for Our Containers
- Remodelers – Bath, kitchen and deck tearouts
- Builders – Confined space jobs, material recycling
- Landlords – Tenant move out/refinish
- Mobile Homes – Mobile & Modular Home Tear-Downs
- Homeowners – Basement, garage and yard clean up
- Home Sellers – Pre-move/pre-listing cleanouts
- Home Buyers – Disposal of left behind items
- Homeowners – DIY improvement projects